2007 Volkswagen New GTI User Reviews
- $9,649 - $11,909
- No trim specified for this review
- Turbo motor,DSG transmission,gas mileage,optional bucket seats, quality build and materials
- slow to warm up on cold winter days
I love this car. The more you drive it the more it grows on you. While the ride might be to stiff for some people...I think it rides great. The GTI is plenty fast and still gets 23-25mpg in the city and 32mpg on the road. Ths DSG feature is fantastic especially in sport mode where the tranny stays in gear until red line is near then pulls a perfect shift and when you brake to turn while in sport mode the car downshifts and the motor matches rpm to each lower gear. Fantastic
The optional seats are great, The steering wheel is the nicest to use of any car I've driven. All around great car.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles