2005 Volkswagen New Jetta Sedan User Reviews
- $5,037 - $5,810
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great, great features, and is fun to drive!
- Door rattles, loud when first started, and problems with the brakes.
I bought my new Jetta back in April and have loved it. My drivers side door rattled with bass so I took it to the dealership and they applied what they called a "foam kit" to the doors and since then there has been no rattling. I absolutely love this car. It is my first "nice" car and have had fun driving it. I am now having a problem with the brakes. There has been three times now (over a 7 month period) that they car has not stopped at intersections even though my brake pedal is all the way down. Luckily they have not been busy intersections! I will have to have this looked at very soon! Even with a couple of problems, I still love the car and would highly recommend it to others.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles