2005 Volkswagen Passat Sedan
There are 18 user reviews for the GLX trim shown below
- I love this car! No problems, fun and smooth driving, OK gas mileage.
- My wife and kids took my Passat for themselves...
I have really enjoyed this car for the past 5 years, most importantly I haven't had any problems with maintenance.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
One of the very bad customer in the auto industry. what i feel they don't want sell the car
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- safest car, very good fuel economy on highway,excellent ride quality,reasonable price
- more storage would be nice.
I have 2004 GLX and this car has excellent ride quality and comfort. I believe GLX is the best sedan in the market in terms of everything that a good car needs to have.I recommend it to everybody who cares about safety and worldwide ride quality.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- cute car, nice to drive (when it works), nice standard features
- no dual air, service not included
I got a LEMON! Problems from day one with my 2004 GLX. Dealer has been helpful but VW corporate has been awful. I have been mislead by them and stuck with this car that won't work- including being in a loaner for 13 weeks last year. That does not even include 2003 and 2005. :( They have no concern for customer service and would prefer to leave you in a broken unreliable car than to fix it or give you a new car. My breaking system goes out, my radio explodes, the trim has fallen down, the side lights have fallen out, the mud flaps were installed incorrectly, the radio has been replaced 4 times and the entire wiring harness has been rebuilt. What else???? Stay away from this car and this company....read morehide
4 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent fuel economy, power, handling. Got a loaded GLX V6 190HP 30V 2.8L. Big bang for the buck.
- I can't say anything bad about this car. Da Da Da...
Consumer Reports' #1 ranked family sedan (Passat GLX V6) and rightfully so. I seriously shopped around before deciding on this car. I drove a 4 cylinder GLS and there is no comparison. Best to spring for the GLX, in my opinion. Lots of bells and whistles. Audi owners pay too much for the same car. I can feel their jealousy......read morehide
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable Interior, Smooth Ride, Fun to Drive
- Rain Sensing Wipers, High Maint. Cost, small trunk capacity
Good value for the money. This car is fun to drive and not as expensive as some of it's other german competition. Same price as an Accord, but a much better vehicle. High frequency of maintenance can sometimes be an issue.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good ride,good acceleration,easy to handle,good fuel economy.
- High maintenance.Poor Fuel pump, shoddy brakes,Soft clutch.
I have a 2003 Passat GLS sedan, and have have faced number of problems with defective rotor, soft clutch,and defective fuel pump.
So far the warranty has covered the repairs,but definitely this car is not reliable.
18 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth, reliable and economical
- Seating average, transmission confussed at times
Without doubt a top performer for the money, extremely economical on highway runs, and will cruise effortlessly all day. Amust try for those entering the european car market.
11 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )