2005 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
GL TDI shown
- $5,708 - $7,175
- No trim specified for this review
- 100K and still running beautifully, nothing major died, great fuel economy (still get 30MPG)
- expensive to maintain
We were so happy with our 99 wagon we bought the 01 sedan and have been extremely happy with both. Maintenance is a must, so if you want a car to drive into the ground, then you will at around 50K. We've taken our car in for regular maintenance, kept up the oil changes and paid for a few big-ticket repairs (valve seals $$$). But over all, they've been excellent, low-priced luxury cars. We'll buy another one in a couple of years.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles