2005 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
- $5,708 - $7,175
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, engineering, ride, comfort, features
- Stereo, backseats, premium fuel, no dual-zone climate control, very little interior storage
We've put over 25k miles on our GLX and loved every one of them. The car is a dream to drive (it's our THIRD VW, first Passat). The car remembers seat and mirror positions based on who opens the car (my wife loves this feature). The radio is a little too basic for a car in this price range and is not easily upgradeable, but it'll do. Dealership network is very easy to work with. Overall this car is been a complete pleasure to own & to drive.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles