2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid and powerful German car, all wheel drive
- Lack of a cargo net in the trunk
I bought a 4Motion for well under $30k and have loved it. It's very powerful and handles tightly, as you would expect from all-wheel drive. But it also has that German tightness that is great, the way the door closes with a solid thud, for example. The ergonomics are intelligently laid out, except for the rear headrests which are quite difficult to remove if you want more rear window visibility (or to install a baby seat). We had BMWs and Volvos previously, and in comparison the 4Motion is a superior car.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles