2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, Quick 4 door AWD sedan, Roomy intelligent interior
- Dash not well visualized, Very poor throttle response that is unpredictable despite software updates
Overall this car is an impressive concept, but quality is just not there yet. Bearing in stearing column went at 1200 miles. GPS not user friendly and inaccurate. Front end/powertrain noise that is intermittent. Rims break easily...my wife ran over a coke bottle and it put a 5 inch circumference hole in the rim. Directional short that is intermittent. Front seats uncomfortable, Back seats very comfortable and roomy. Overpriced oil change. Cant charge cell phone in car when ignition is off. Ok to lease, would not buy. The thing that bothers me most about this car is the unpredictable throttle response at low speeds only. This can be dangerous in addition to annoying. My jeep has a better throttle response. Throttle response at higher speeds is above average especially in sport mode. Would consider releasing if throttle response issue is fixed.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles