2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, German technology and metallurgy, quality build, performance
- Not cheaply made as others who cut corners!
The awesome performance, looks, ride, handling and safety features always lead me to buy German cars. Nowadays, as prices soar, the German car company, Volkswagen still manages to keep prices at an affordable rate for those individuals who want quality, reliability and performance. The driving characteristics of German cars are more tight than others and rough roads are smoothen by independent suspensions that are floating. Try it yourself and feel the difference!
28 out of 30 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles