2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- the best car for the buck
- underrated in US
Passat is one of the top brands in Europe. Strangely, in US it does not get the respect it deserves. There is a good side to that cause you can get the car much cheaper that what would you pay for it in Europe. The performance, safety and luxury of the car are fantastic. Definatelly the best bang for the buck.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles