2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
3.6L 4Motion shown
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, styling
- Very bad quality and service, even for a low priced car.
I boght a passat becuase it is cheaper than most of the competitor with good performance, big mistake.
All four brakes have been replaced, twice on the rear. Three of the four doors have been repaired. The entire instrument panel has been replaced. The brake light switch was faulty and has been replaced.
Unless you enjoy visiting your neighborhood VW dealer often, don't buy a passat. The dealer service is not good either, even for a low priced car.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles