2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, decent full economy, handling, comfort, great value
- single CD player, brake fade, ride gets bouncy on rough roads
I just purchased my Value Edition Passat two weeks ago and I'm very happy. I feel that I'm driving a more expensive German luxury car for about $24,000. The handling is crisp, but doesn't rip your intestines loose, the power is really all that is needed for typical driving and I've been getting about 32 real miles/gallon driving highway to work and back. The Tiptronic "manual" shift is not easy to use if you have ever driven a manual before, but the automatic transmission shifts smoothly and without too much hesitation.
Overall, I am extremely pleased with the car and after two weeks I still look forward to getting in and driving it.
11 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles