2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
3.6L 4Motion shown
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent acceleration, smooth shifting transmission, and very nimble. Lots of options.
- Clunking sound when turning steering wheel at low speeds or when stopped.Some road noise.
So far this has been an excellent vehicle. 2.0T engine is fast, smooth, and easy on gas. Transmission shifts smoothly. Vehicle has short turning radius, little body roll, and great road feel with larger wheels. Brakes stop vehicle well. A/C blows cold (really enjoy the dual climate controls). Steering wheel controls are ergonomically placed. Interior lighting is cool. Stereo system with satellite sounds great from factory. Leather power seats are comfortable and rear passengers have plenty of room. Interior quality is exceptional in comparison to other vehicles in its class.
Only negatives were the clunking sound coming from the front suspension when turning the steering wheel at a stand still or at low speeds and some road noise most likely due to the low profile tires.
5000 miles and no complaints. Love the way it drives.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles