2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
Value Edition shown
- $8,109 - $11,307
- No trim specified for this review
- Styling,accelaration(very quick once rolling),great MPG for weight,good around town handling and exc
- Power seats pain to adjust to perfect setting,brake fade on repeated high speed use, expensive servi
I have put 18000 hard miles on this vechicle in 5 months very high speeds(shows an optimistic 145 mph),many two lane mountain roads(the stability control saved me on a very curvy Hwy 32 in Ky)Service jobs , oil changes are a little pricey.For a VW , this is a superior product,I traded an 07 GTI (great car to lose your license with)Overall a good European feeling sedan,however with the sport suspension it may feel alittle rough,but that goes away and it settles in well at 75+ mph.I highly recommend to anyone who actually likes driving!!!Feels like a auto costing 10 to 15k more!!If VW can keep reliability issues at bay Ill advertise for them , so far nothing of consequence has occured and Im slightly abusive of vechicles , I expect alot out of a $30k VW , so far its been a tremendous vechicle .I have owned Audis,MBs,Caddies and this is one fun family sedan.Highly recommended!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles