2010 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
Komfort SULEV shown
- $14,069 - $14,171
- No trim specified for this review
- Taut, elegant, caverness, and highly responsive. It really outshines it's peers!
- Last year of the Passat until the redesign in a few years...and requires premium fuel!
Purchased As New
We have owned many cars, including 7 other vws. We traded our beloved 2003 Beetle Turbo Conv. for the Passat, because our teens no longer fit comfortably in the Bug. The Passat was impressive right from the beginning, and a far car from the 1998 we previously owned. Although I like the lines of the CC better, the Passat has more rear seat room, and is therefore more practical for our family. We own three cars, including a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder - which I would not recommend to anyone, but this is our favorite. Unlike Nissan, VW really stands behind its cars, and takes good care of its customers!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles