2010 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
Komfort PZEV shown
- $14,069 - $14,171
- No trim specified for this review
- Midsize diesel is the way to go, not small hybrids that are not stable in wet conditions.
- Not available in midsize diesel or pay $44,000 for one!!!
Purchased As Not Purchased
I have been searching to buy a midsize diesel car at this time, but the ones that are in the market is only a BMW335d, that cost $44,000. Volkswagen used to sell a Passat GLS diesel, that sold for about $27,000 and that is the price and size that I need. The Audi A3 diesel is smaller, the Volkswagen Jetta is also small and no Japanese are selling diesels, only hybrids, which is far overpriced, small, more expensive maintenance of batteries & two system prime movers (Gas engine and electric motors and not really that efficient, if it becomes the size of a Passat.
Besides, more people want a midsize car, not compacts or big SUVs that is affordable and fuel efficient.
156 out of 159 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles