2012 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
2.5L SE shown
- $14,959 - $21,913
- No trim specified for this review
- Amazing fit and finish. Fuel economy is as promised and the drive is wonderful
- At this trim level I expected HID lights and a back up camera
Purchased As New
This is my first diesel vehicle and I am so pleased with the performance. I set myself up to expect something much less capable in order to achieve amazing gas mileage and was very happy. The car overall is an amazing value. Everything from the fit and finish to the road feel et al is worth much more than the asking price. I would simply say take this vehicle for a drive and you be the judge.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles