2012 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
2.0L TDI SE w/Sunroof shown
- $14,959 - $21,913
- No trim specified for this review
- Amazing drive, comfort, room. 37 to 49 mpg, fender sound system, style, residual value.
- Absolutely none!
Purchased As New
I test drove the 2012 Camry, Accord, and several small to mid size SUV's. Nothing handled nor had the fun of the VW. Once I researched the extra cost for the diesel and looked at historical residual values of the same, I purchased the top of the line model and have had no regrets afer 4 plus months of driving. In fact, I love to just get in the car and drive. The overall room is fantastic and the styling to me is timeless. You will love the sound system as well.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles