2012 Volkswagen Passat Sedan User Reviews
2.0L TDI SE w/Sunroof shown
- $14,959 - $21,913
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent gas milage, great ride, feel very safe, great power
- Aux jack in side the middle console, a bit awkward
Purchased As New
I would put this car up against any of it's competitors. The new styling has a very classy look and the interior while others have said is cheap, I disagree. I am over six feet tall and the passenger who sits behind me has an unbelievable amount of room. The heated seats are a real plus for those of us with ailing backs and cold winters. The car is fun to drive and for the price very well designed, I saved money on my insurance because of the high safety rating. I would highly recommend this car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles