- $6,308 - $7,705
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy (Diesel engine), extensive list of standard features, safety
Very well built car, both exterior and interior are impecable. It comes with front, side, and side-curtain airbags standard.
If you are in the market for a good looking, safe family car, make sure you test drive a Passat Wagon. I don't doubt that Toyotas and Hondas are equally good cars, but I hate the fact that the roads are absolutely saturated with them. The Passat wagons (especially TDIs) are fairly rare, and I love the fact that I drive a good looking, safe car, that stands out (in a good way, as opposed to a Pontiac Aztek king of way...)
55 out of 63 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles