2005 Volkswagen Passat Wagon User Reviews
- $6,308 - $7,705
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, good design.
- No problems.
We agreed on our Passat GL TDI, no excessive tire noise; comfortable seating front and back. Good fuel economy,
gauges easy to read and night lights easy on the eyes. The rear door easy to open and close. We were treated with courtesy and respect at Ed Carroll, Volkswagen in Fort Collins, Colorado. Thank You
15 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles