2007 Volkswagen Passat Wagon User Reviews
- $8,307 - $11,147
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy, looks great, comfortable on trips, turbo engine.
- minor electrical issues, a few interior rattles - especially in cold weather.
I can't imagine not liking this car unless you're trading in a mercedes.
I bought the new '07 in May of '06, so I've got almost a year and a half and 20,000 miles with it. Aside from a couple minor computer/electrical issues, I can't think of anything to complain about. My dealership has been excellent with service, so that's helpful. Brakes are excellent, very good performance with 30+ mpg on trips at 75mph. Big enough to fit a small family with lots of sports equipment. Looks fantastic (silver model and i tinted the windows) and I still get lots of compliments on it. I love driving it!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles