2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon User Reviews
Komfort PZEV shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Radio,pick up, automatic tailgate, not sure about milage,car is brand new.
- Premium fuel, ride a little stiff but that's VW.
Looked at tons of wagons and even took some home. After all that I came back to the Passat. I traded my 2003 Passat GLX for a 2008 Passat 2.0 Turbo wagon. I know I would have missed my 03 Passat if I had not bought another one. this car has less bells and whistles but I still love it. Ihave two large dogs and it's great for them.
49 out of 84 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles