2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Pleasure in driving, standard features contain many extras.
- Not too sure about having running lights on when driving in daylight. Wish it used regular gas also.
Purchased As New
I'd never bought a VW before but went with it this time because of proximity to the dealer. It was a great decision. The car handles with more precision than the American cars I was used to and after a day's driving I was liking it a lot. I didn't realize it when I considered buying but a 3yr/36,000 mi. free servicing program is a plus. There are so many extras included in the standard package that I still haven't gotten them all down pat and I have had the car for almost a month. The remote controlled opening and closing of the tailgate is especially nice when it is raining and things need to be loaded. The car is quiet, has spectacular pickup which I didn't expect with a 2.0 engine so I guess turbocharging must work. In all I like the looks, I liked my salesman, I liked the whole experience and now like owning the automobile. Thanks Volkswagen.
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles