2009 Volkswagen Passat Wagon User Reviews
Komfort PZEV shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Good blend of fuel economy vs. performance. Looks good. Handles well.
- Headlights mediocre. Surprised a $30 K wagon doesn't offer HID (or even fogs) on options list.
Very nice wagon. A little pricey, but it really has no direct competition in the U.S. market. That said, it handles, rides and looks (IMO) much better than any crossover vehicle out there -with better fuel economy. Too bad americans don't like wagons.... This is a good car which VW could and would make great with more competition pressure from other makes.
7 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles