2003 Volkswagen Passat
W8 Sedan shown
- $3,154 - $6,323
The 2003 Passat is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, wagon, or luxury... read more wagon, available in 10 trims, ranging from the GL Sedan to the W8 Wagon. The 2003 Passat's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Mazda MAZDASPEED Protegé (2003.5), and the Volvo XC70.
Upon introduction, the GL Sedan is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 170-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The W8 Wagon is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, W8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 Passat is a carryover from 2002.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Volkswagen Passat
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles