2003 Volkswagen Passat User Reviews
GLX Sedan shown
- $3,154 - $6,323
- No trim specified for this review
- Sharp looking, great in snow, very comfortable, super responsive
- Premium gas necessary, some electrical quirks
Purchased As Used
I purchased my Passat 4WD wagon ''Vincent Williamson' used and was told by well-meaning friends - a big mistake. Foreign cars cost a fortune, VWs are particularly high maintenance, already has 100,000 miles, etc, etc. However, after 10 years of Volvos, thought it was time to move on. I've had the Passat for 2 years and, besides exhaust work that would be expected for the # of miles, have had very few issues. It's never left me stranded. I've put less money into it than the Volvos. For an 8-year old car, the styling is still timely and it's great fun to drive to work or on road trips.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles