2004 Volkswagen Passat User Reviews
GLS Sedan shown
- $3,630 - $7,188
- No trim specified for this review
- nice front rook , excellent accelation after 60mph, classy looking dash, so fast(130mpg easy)
- interior quality,rattles from dash and left passenger door opener, slow accelation from stand still
Great handling in any weather conditions, amazing passing power on highway,solid braking power and nice front look(rear look is Audi A4 better). I have had 2003 1.8t GLS auto since feb,2003 only problem was mass air flow sensor replaced at 23000miles in Dec 2004(warranty covered !!!). Other little issue is air bubbles on the center of dash-planning to claim soon. Anyway this car is excellent freeway performer from 60 to 120 takes just few seconds,don't need upgrade chips it has a planty of power already, I am a professional truck driver, know how to drive a car!!! IF YOU WANT TROUBLE FREE GO TO TOYOTA OR HONDA BUT WANT DRIVING FUN AND EUROUPEAN STYLE, BUDGET GO TO PASSAT 1.8T.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles