2004 Volkswagen Phaeton
- $10,180 - $13,559
The 2004 Phaeton is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the V8 and the W12.... read more The 2004 Phaeton's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Jaguar S-Type, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the V8 is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 335-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The W12 is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, W12, 420-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Phaeton is all-new for 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Volkswagen Phaeton
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Video: Volkswagen Jetta impresses with slick hybrid
Volkswagen has carved out a fuel economy niche with its efficient diesel models, but it turns out, t...Read Full Review
Move over Herbie, Volkswagen revs up its highest-performance Beetle
Volkswagen is bringing more power to the people with a revised four-cylinder engine that will bring ...Read Full Review
U.S. Auto Sector Is Gradually Improving: Volkswagen Group CEO
Follow The Daily Ticker on Facebook! Carmakers are having a blockbuster year. Chrysler Group announc...Read Full Review
2013 Volkswagen Beetle TDI: smell the oily masculinity
Volkswagen just unveiled the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle TDI, an oil-burning version of the recently revi...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles