2005 Volkswagen Phaeton User Reviews
- $18,245 - $26,299
- No trim specified for this review
- Unique good looks, solid build, interior finish, rare.
- Seat memory buttons are not lighted, Power trunk lid not included w/ V8 model
I own a silver Phaeton with charcoal interior and it is gorgeous. The VW Silver color is the nicest of any manufacturer. I get compliments all the time on the car for its looks and because it is so rare. My previous cars have been 2 Sclass MBs and 2 BMW 7s. This car is the best on the highway though not quite as sporty as the BMW. All wheel drive is a plus in bad weather. I took advantage of an attractive lease offer and I must say that for the money, nothing comes remotely close. It is a shame that VW is no longer going to offer this car in the U.S.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles