2006 Volkswagen Phaeton User Reviews
- $23,546 - $32,157
- very good fuel usage with an excellent performance on the high way
- no cons its practically the best
this car is one of the best sedan cars ever made, it will easily beat the 7-series if it takes on the rigtht marketing and the satisfactory advertising
10 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- excellent ride, vaultlike interior, coddles passangers and driver
- if pushed hard can guzzle the premium gasoline
If you do the work and negotiate hard with dealers (let then know about the laws of supply and demand) you can get the deal of a liftime on a handbuilt luxury car. I purchased mine on 8/2005 in washington state and shipped it to NJ. I purchased a New 2004 left over which stickered over $71,000 for the bargain basement price of $51,000. I know all your VW dealers will hate me. I know I only own it 8 months but the car has been flawless a real quality product. 2 people I know have leased the car after a short ride in my car. The worst part is the Nav system is a little slow and does not have individual street names. If product quality is more important than a marquis nameplate then this is the car for you...read morehide
44 out of 47 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- simply stated - the interior accomplishments and engineering excellence.
- .. the car is not promoted, despite excellent ratings - and is not on some dealership floors?
simply stated - the most excellent car vs. price for the independent thinker.. it is surprising the car is not (more) advertised in print and media and local dealerships, with comments from automotive critics and consumers to further introduce such a fine automobile. Hope production continues ..
53 out of 55 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome, sturdy, safe, comfortable, quiet and smooth feel driving down higway and great in bad weath
- Seats don't fold down, no roof rack for bike, skis etc... Nav doesn't display side roads. No satalit
Best Car i have ever driven...
Awesome in snow...
Get lots of attention...
Chics dig it!
120 feels like 60 on interstate
Service people treat you like gold...
Blows away A8
Don't let sales people fool you... you can lease base v8 with little down for $875. Can't beat it.. do your homework!...read morehide
30 out of 34 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- adjustable air suspension, long-distance cruiser, Perfect seats, Fabulous interior
- The cost is too much, Fuel consumption, Passat-like styling, Heavy depreciation, Electrical gremlins
This car is great to own. It is comfortable. It accelerate from 0-60 Miph in 6.7 Sec. 0-100 in17.2 sec. 0-120 in 25.4 sec.
46 out of 51 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- comfort, smooth, interior incredible
- what people think of it
the interior is the best, when you sit in the cabin it is like sitting on a couch inside your home, amazing body style, unique, powerful engine, it is a car that you sleep at 150 miles per hour
81 out of 83 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent ride
This is one of the nicest luxury cars on the market. The only car over $ 100,000 that is still hand built in Germany. I know the car in and out. This car is built by Bentley, and it can be seen. It's one of the most quiet and comfortable rides I have ever been in. Similar 12 cylindere cars cost at least $30,000 more. I know it's a Volkswagen, and VW hasn't been known for making luxury vehicles. By looking at this car, I think they got it right. What people need to do is look past VW emblem, not be turned off, and appreciate the car for what it is....read morehide
89 out of 92 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles