2008 Volkswagen R32 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, build quality, power, sound
- Price and MPG
I just bought a red R32 this past weekend. It will mainly be used as a commuter car from central NJ to Brooklyn, NY by my wife. I'll flog it on the weekends for more of what it was originally designed. So far both of us a happy with the car. Power is good, but could be a bit more. MPG or "OK" as she is averaging 21-22mpg on her commute which is mixed highway and local roads.
63 out of 127 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles