2008 Volkswagen R32 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Quick, Sounds great, AWD, Audi drivetrain and interior!!
- No manual trans, poor MPG, expensive, Typical VW (lack of) reliability
Purchased As New
We have had the car for about a year and a half, rides and handles great, but has been back to dealer for several 'recalls' and other service issues. The interior is great, seats are very comfortable, its great in the snow(with snow tires) The car gets horrible gas mileage, we avg about 16mpg, and it's fast, but the DSG is no substitute for a real stick shift!! Car is sharp looking and sounds great, whomever engineered the exhaust at VW should be given a bonus!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles