2008 Volkswagen R32 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling, luxury, beautiful engine noise, exceptional braking.
- Only available in 2 doors, some rattling
Purchased As New
This is the second best handling car in its category after the Mitsubishi Evo X but it's a lot more confortable. A blast to drive on slippery and snow covered roads. If you leave the TC on there's no drama. If you turn it off you can enjoy very easily controllable slides. Not the fastest car in a drag race but one of the best in cornering. I wish it would've been lighter though to improve acceleration and fuel economy. Excellent value for your money.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles