2008 Volkswagen R32 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, DSG, Looks, Overall fit and finish, great interior.
- fuel economy, moderate stock tires, speakers rattle when radio is pushed
Amazing car. Purchased it for invoice from a dealership in Dallas, TX. Its something i have always wanted and i have been driving VW and Audis for some years now. Everything has been great so far first 2k miles have been awsome. the radio could be a little better and the speaker mounting isnt the best. but the car is very well built and feels solid. The all wheel drive system is awsome, very little understeer in tough corners. There is a small market for this car in many areas, shop around and you can get a great deal. If this thing holds its value as well as the 2004 R32 has then its almost an investment
59 out of 130 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles