2006 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
- $5,735 - $6,125
- No trim specified for this review
- It comes with nearly everything standard - tons of power, great looks!
- Needs stronger windows (a small rock hit my windshield and i have a 12in crack in it)
This was my first time ever buying a car for myself, so after hours of visiting dealerships, this car caught my attention. The size is perfect, for being small, theres tons of room on the inside for 5 people (4-dr), but the room in the hatch is limited (since it doesnt have a trunk). The only thing I had trouble with was the controls - it took me a while to figure out how to use the cruse control, and the wiper fucntions for the front and the back windows. But what I absoloutely love is the power. I had driven a Civic before, but with the Triptronic and the sport functions on the rabbit, wow, my bunny really runs! haha I really recommend this car if you want something small, and if you want soemthing with a "kick". Btw, the mpg on my car varies from 28-33 mpg, its kinda lame, but its better than getting 18 mpg!
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles