2006 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
- $5,735 - $6,125
- No trim specified for this review
- This baby has some serious kick!! Tiptronic is the bomb!
- When I look over left my shoulder to check blind spot, since I'm short, it's a little hard to see.
Traded in my 03 Jetta for the Rabbit about a month ago. The rabbit has a smoother ride, it's got way more kick, more fun to drive, I love it! It drives like a sports car (the tiptronic, meaning you can switch from automatic transmission to manual, is so cool and great in the mountains) and it rides like an Audi. Seems to get better mileage than the stated 30 hwy, seems more like 34-36. For the price, safety, features, look and design, this car is a steal! Great job VW!
7 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles