2007 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
- $7,075 - $7,508
- No trim specified for this review
- Loaded with features, standard MP3 player, fuel economy great for a 5 cylinder -350miles p/ tank avg
- Arm rest inconvenient, hardly any storage space on the dash board, ash tray not standard (if at all)
170 torque for a five cylinder is not a bad deal. I've seen V6 engines with much less torque. I've put 15,000miles on the vehicle and two accidents. Not once did the car break down on me. The only thing that I found inconvenient is the arm rest. When you position it how you want it, it tends to slide back. But if you drive a manual like me, you will find yourself shifting 95% of the time and you won't need an arm rest.
Back seat is designed for everything basically. I've had sex on it, slept at a truck stop on it, caried basically anything that can be carried. My passengers reported it to be comfortable to sit on and gives them visibility up front. I do complain that it's called a "Rabbit" instead of a regular Golf. But if you are picky about it, you still can take off the rabbit badge and put a Golf badge on it to make yourself happy.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles