2007 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
- $7,075 - $7,508
- No trim specified for this review
- Great handling, esp. on curves, good gas mileage, Fun!
- Brakes loud, hard to put larger things in back seat
I've had my Rabbit for a little over a year now, and it is definitely my dream car. It doesn't look like much, but once you're in it it's hard not to fall in love with it. It handles unbelievably well, especially on windy mountain roads, and makes for an unbelievably fun ride.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles