2007 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
- $7,075 - $7,508
- No trim specified for this review
- a LOT of features for the money. Performance is AMAZING for the dollar. $6000 more for a GTI? No way
- fuel economy isn't what it COULD be. Needs an arm rest up front in the 2-door
Purchased As New
I'm not sure where the low reliability rating is coming from because this car has been excellent since I bought it in 2006 as an 07 model. The only MINOR issue is that one of my running lamps in the back keeps blowing the same bulb. I'm on my 3rd one in 45K miles. I'm not sure why anybody would pay $6K for a turbo.
Name another car that gives you power windows, cruise control, sport seats and a seriously solid ride for under $15,000. There isn't one.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles