2009 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
2 Door S PZEV shown
- $9,923 - $11,462
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth Ride, Steering,Peppy 5 cylinder engine, standard features
- no steering wheel mounted controls but i can suffer
Purchased As New
I bought this car in June. I was never a fan of Volkswagens because I always heard how unreliable. My local VW Dealership convinced me that they had worked on the Quality. My car has 15,000 miles on it and drives like new! No problems! But seeing the quality put in to this car, it is worth every penny. I Looked at the Honda Civic. Civic was pricey, had cheap interior and a lot of road noise. I have done my research and I know that anyone looking at cars under $20,000 would agree the Volkswagen Rabbit is a good choice! And this car does not require Premium Fuel! :) I love this car.
8 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles