2009 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
2 Door S PZEV shown
- $9,923 - $11,462
- No trim specified for this review
- Great value, more features than competition, strong engine, high quality
- Mileage could be better but still good, Continental tires noisy
Purchased As New
I bought a 2007 Rabbit (after owning a 2003 BMW Z4) and after almost 3 years of driving it I have to say it's a great little car and actually has a few features the Z4 didn't. I looked at many smaller cars and there were none that equalled the Rabbit in quality, form, fit and function, plus a lot of torque and more horsepower than most in its class. All in all, an outstanding car for the price and not a single problem so far. Take one for a drive and you'll see.
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles