2009 Volkswagen Rabbit User Reviews
4 Door S PZEV shown
- $9,923 - $11,462
- No trim specified for this review
- Build Quality, Ride, Handling, Engine, Auto Trans, Interior Space and Utility
- Some controls on steering stalk, Rear Wiper, No auto lights , snow handling, fuel economy
Purchased As New
Bought his '07 new, and after 2.5 years and 40K miles, it still brings a smile... Great controlled ride, zippy handling (w/ 16 inch wheels), auto trans with sports mode, sunroof. The ride reminds me of my old BMW. The car is not tiring even on long trips. Annoyances include the stalk control for rear wiper which "slips" on all by itself during a turn, lights that are not "auto on." Fuel econ are just okay. Also love the 5yr/50K warrantee, but that is no longer offered.
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles