2012 Volkswagen Routan User Reviews
SEL w/Nav shown
- $17,001 - $27,957
- No trim specified for this review
- very good fuel ecconomy on highways
- engines heat insulations are poor and the heat reaches in the leg compartment of the driver.
Purchased As Used
I looked at this car when I was looking to buy a dodge's van.First thought it look pretty big,but when I test drove it,I fell in love with.It runs extra smooth,very,very comfortable.Built in Navigation system is very very advance and it compliments the interer of the car.Its leather seats are very sheek and two DVD players give it a very rich look.The back viewing camera helps it reverse parking very comfortable.In the end I love my ROUTAN SE very much.I had a lexus 450 and a infinity truck in the past but Vox-wagon ROUTAN Se is way more luxary at less price.Will recommend it very strongly.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles