2009 Volkswagen Tiguan
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$13,457 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.0L I4, 16 valves, 200 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 18 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- good look, easy manuevabl...
- price little high,
“I purchased this vehicle in august, 2009. It is the most speed acceleration vehicle I have ever drive, the car is fairly good on gas mileage...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles