2010 Volkswagen Tiguan User Reviews
SE 4 Motion shown
- $13,390 - $20,312
- No trim specified for this review
- Great handling. A very stable ride with ample pickup
Purchased As New
Test drove many small SUVs and only one, the BMW X1 was similar, but not available in the US, yet. The Tiguan's interior looks and feels much nicer than competitors. It has great acceleration when passing and the steering on curves and at higher speeds is far superior to other vehicles I tested. So, I bought one. A very comfortable car for its price and class.
110 out of 110 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles