2011 Volkswagen Tiguan User Reviews
SEL 4Motion w/Premium Nav & Dynaudio shown
- $15,771 - $21,859
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy, finish, interior material and features.
- No Diesel available, Slight wind noise at high speeds 70+
Purchased As New
Quiet and comfortable with sporty suspension. I have had my Tiguan for 1 month. VW was willing to deal, I got a great price and 0% interest on my Tiguan. Definitly better fit, finish, engineereing, and handeling than the Toyota, Ford and Honda Vehicles I tested I am very happy with the price and features of myTiguan. Classy, comfortable, and tight ...the autoban ready engineering is evident.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles