2011 Volkswagen Tiguan User Reviews
SE 4 Motion shown
- $15,771 - $21,859
- No trim specified for this review
- Sporty design, easy to enter and exit (I am 6’3”), fast, easy to drive with very tight steering,
- Air conditioner is sub-standard, hard/stiff ride, noisy like an old rocking chair on a wooden floor
Purchased As New
I traded in my 2010 Tiguan for a newer 2011 just because of good financing and continued reputation as a reliable, small(er) version of a SUV.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles