2012 Volkswagen Tiguan User Reviews
SEL w/Premium Nav shown
- $16,983 - $25,729
- No trim specified for this review
- Sports car on stilts! Really fun to drive, excellent (high) seating position for short drivers
- None. Do wish the fuel economy were better.
Purchased As New
I drive the S manual, chosen for the powerful sporty drive. I've driven other compact SUVs over the last ten years (Honda CRV and Toyota RAV-4); neither compares to the feel of the VW Tiguan. I only wish they offered the manual in other trim lines, especially would like to have AWD (offered on most), but I'm thrilled with this car. BTW, I had the dealer add leather seats since they weren't offered by VW in this trim; allowed me to chose the color and I prefer them to the factory-intalled ones.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles