2013 Volkswagen Tiguan User Reviews
2.0T SE w/Sunroof & Nav shown
- $22,995 - $37,130
- No trim specified for this review
- Coolest car I've ever had. Everyone at work is blown away
- Premium gas but better than previous car's MPG so a wash
Purchased As Not Purchased
The car moves. It's comfortable. Easy to drive. A little wider turning radius that I had to get used to than my car but not bad.. The seats are not deep and it's the only car my wife at 4'10" like to ride in. It is not bulky like an SUV or mini-van (which we've had) and, with the fold down seats, can haul almost anything. MPG in town is 22.5-23.5 and on the road is 26-27. Best car I've ever had and I've had a number of very nice cars. Service in Roanoke, Va at 1st Team is excellent.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles