2006 Volkswagen Touareg User Reviews
V10 TDI shown
- $10,092 - $20,527
- No trim specified for this review
- nimble, AWD, better than avergage gas milage for a V8 4WD, trim is nice
- brakes squeal, unexplainable noises in the trunk. Must be a rocket scientist to figure out the spare
brake line on the trailer hitch dont work. Dealer looked at it twice. Radio went out within 2 weeks of buying new, It took 7 weeks to replace it. Gas door lock broken within 5 months. Several trim pieces had to be replaced because they didnt fit right. I dont want to sound like the car is a piece. The car is what you expect from a German engineered car. Tight, clean, compact and tuned. I love it.
I also pull my 28' foot boat with it and people stop me all the time and ask if I have trouble with it. NO. It pulls as well, if not better than my Tahoe did. With better gas milage
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles